We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with strong B2C experience
As our Digital Marketing Officer, you will spearhead StarTalers’s customer acquisition growth.
You’ll find creative ways to:
(1)grow the size of our online community and
(2) achieve 10.000 downloads of our app within the first year of launch.
Your responsibilities as our DMO
- Determining with the company leadership which key performance indicators (KPIs) are important for the growth of our business
- Developing and testing traditional as well as creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs using channels such as web, email, ads, content, social, community, product, etc.
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels to improve performance
- Analyzing user data and feedback to derive actionable insights and work with product and engineering to turn these insights into a more user centric product
- Driving traffic to the startalers.com website, social media accounts, app, etc
- Applying conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks to StarTalers’ business
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Managing relevant third party providers such as freelancers and agencies
- Gradually building and managing the internal growth and acquisition team
Your peers would say
- You’re insatiably curious. You get into the latest shifts in technology and newest trends in design.
- You’re thick skinned. Courageously open your projects to scrutiny and feedback daily
- You use both sides of your brain. You consider problems with analysis and solve them with creativity.
- You’re flexible and adaptable. You know priorities change and you’re ready to pivot.
- You’re a great communicator. You know how to present your work and tailor the delivery to your audience, whether a crowd or one on one.
- And last but not least, you adhere to StarTalers’s values, namely
- We value diversity in all its forms
- We leave it better than we found it
- We speak up, disagree and commit
- We’re hard on the problem, soft on the people
- We think big but start small
- We break things – and rules
- We underpromise and overdeliver
- We get sh#&! done
We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but you should have experience in:
- 4+ years’ experience in growth hacking, demand generation, or marketing at a high growth tech startup
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to take a data-driven approach in every situation
- Experience building and/or using A/B testing tools including experience running numerous A/B experiments
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit with a do whatever it takes attitude
- Successful track record using conversion rate optimization tactics
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with referral marketing and influencer marketing
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Working as a team
Oh, and one note: You should be comfortable calling up and talking to users.
Sound like something for you? Shoot us an email at email@example.com with a quick note about yourself and why you’re interested in StarTalers. Send a link to any projects you’d like to show off 😉